- We take the protection of personal information and compliance with the applicable privacy laws very seriously. As a general rule, we only collect, process and use information in order to process your requests or to fulfil the contract. Personal information will not be disclosed, transferred, sold, or marketed by other means to other companies or institutions unless we have your express prior consent or it is essential in order for us to be able to fulfil the contractual relationship between you and us. This applies in particular to the delivery of goods by transport services providers contracted by us, where we give your delivery address to the service providers.
- If provision is made on our website for entering personal information (email addresses, names, postal addresses, etc.), the disclosure of this information by you is made solely on a voluntarily basis.
- It is questionable whether the IP address and other data (such as browser type, quantity of downloaded data and name of the files accessed), you leave behind when you visit our web pages and when you submit the contact form, constitute personal information. However, we do not use these data and delete them as soon as practicable; one month after they have been created at the latest.
II. Your Right to Information
- As an affected party, you have the right, under certain circumstances and in accordance with the German Federal Data Protection Act [Bundesdatenschutzgesetz, BDSG] and the German Telemedia Act [Telemediengesetz, TMG], to the correction, blocking and deletion of your personal information stored in one of our databases. On request, we will inform you whether, and what kind of, personal information about you is stored by us. For this and for all other privacy questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This website also uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. („Google“). Google Analytics uses what are known as "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and enable an analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of our website (including your IP address) is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA where it is stored. Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity for website operators and, in addition, to produce additional services associated with website and internet usage via what is known as "Conversion Tracking". Google may also pass this information on to third parties, insofar as this is required by law or if third parties process the data on Google's behalf.
- If you want to prevent the use of analytics in your browser, you can install the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
Edelstahlhandel GmbH & Co. KG
Status: March 2017
Download the PDF-Document here!