Since our founding in 1982, we have operated globally as a specialist in storage and supply of high-grade stainless sheet metal, pipes and bar steel. Our merger with FERRIT-Blechservice GmbH & Co. KG scheduled for 2020 has significantly expanded our portfolio which now includes manufacturing facilities with extensive machinery. This measure offers our customers even more flexibility and the opportunity to receive optimal support from us in development and implementation of projects.
What distinguishes us: According to agreement and in compliance with your specifications, we store and deliver the stainless steel you require recurrently. Your benefits: Flexible and secure production control, as well as reduction in your financing costs.
Our strengths: Storage - production - trade
WWe store and supply sheet metal, pipes and bar steel - particularly in special qualities documented in detail - at short notice from extensive inventories: Ferrite, martensite, austenite, duplex steels, nickel-based materials, as well as 1.4903/grade 91.
Experienced staff produce the highest quality in a variety of processes:
- Sheet-metal cuts according to your contour specifications, drawings and files
- Coiled sheets up to a maximum length of 14,000 mm
- Slit strips
- Tubes with longitudinally welded seams, newly produced at short notice, also in special dimensions and lengths: External diameter 8 > 168.3 mm, wall thickness 0.8 > 7.1 mm
- Sheet-welded tubes with external diameters of up to 3000 mm
- Hollow steel drilled from round steel, honed on request, maximum external diameter of 600 mm, wall thickness at least 12 mm
Having built up a broad global network of reliable suppliers over the years, we accordingly possess high expertise in procurement, as well as comprehensive know-how in the field of logistics. We supply almost all materials and dimensions, also in large batches, not from storage facilities at our premises, but from factory and commercial warehouses at short notice - or from new production operations.
Our objectives are …
- to do everything possible to ensure that our dedicated and superbly qualified employees remain happy with us.
- to constantly optimize our internal processes in an effort toward continuous self-improvement.
- to continue investing in state-of-the-art machines in order to achieve even faster delivery.
- to extend coil production.
- to extend and develop our warehouse assortment.
- to start our online shop, planned for the summer of 2020.
- to be your strongest partner in all matters concerning high-grade steel.
Test us - we are looking forward to your enquiries!